- CTC via the Academy for Dog Trainers (Harvard for Dog Trainers)
- Certified Behaviour Consultant and Trainer through Companion Animal Sciences Institute (CASI)
- Victoria Stilwell Licensed Positively Dog Trainer (the only one in Canada)
- Fear Free Certified Professional
- CKC CGN Evaluator
- Member of the Pet Professional Guild dedicated to force-free training
Renée prides herself in coaching humans and their dogs to achieve success in overcoming training challenges and behaviour issues. Her effective training programs, group classes and one-on-one coaching sessions provide accessible training to suit your schedule. Renée is recommended by veterinarians and spends a great deal of time volunteering her time at the West Vancouver SPCA, Squamish AC and Whistler WAG.
Jordana was born with a love for all animals, and started out walking dogs in her neighbourhood for fun when she was a little kid. She grew that passion into a career, starting in the profession dog walking industry in 2010.
Walking dogs launched an intrigue in canine behaviour and training for Jordana, and in 2012, she graduated from Karen Pryor Academy for animal training, and continues to update her education on dog behaviour, and positive reinforcement science based training.
Jordana assists Sunday evening Puppy Kindergarten and Mind Your Manners classes.