- CTC via the Academy for Dog Trainers (Harvard for Dog Trainers)
- Certified Behaviour Consultant and Trainer through Companion Animal Sciences Institute (CASI)
- Victoria Stilwell Licensed Positively Dog Trainer (the only one in Canada)
- Fear Free Certified Professional
- Canadian Kennel Club Canine Good Neighbour Evaluator
- Member of the Pet Professional Guild dedicated to force-free training
Renée prides herself in coaching humans and their dogs to achieve success in overcoming training challenges and behaviour issues. Her effective training programs, group classes and one-on-one coaching sessions provide accessible training to suit your schedule. Renée is recommended by veterinarians and spends a great deal of time volunteering her time at the West Vancouver SPCA, Squamish AC and Whistler WAG.
Hilary has had had a passion for dogs and has been intrigued by dog behaviour and training since she can remember. She began pursuing this interest in 2013 where she started school to become a Veterinary Assistant. Since her graduation, she has been working at Highlands Animal Hospital in North Vancouver. She is currently studying at Catch Canine Trainers Academy and strives to be a successful force-free dog trainer once her schooling is complete.