The dog training industry is unregulated. This means that anyone can set up a website and set up shop without any education. It is very important to us at Bravo Dog that we update our education throughout the year, EVERY year. We feel you and your dogs deserve the most current and accurate dog training advice available, and we will provide that.
CTC, DipCBST, VSPDT
- CTC via the Academy for Dog Trainers (Harvard for Dog Trainers)
- Certified Behaviour Consultant and Trainer through Companion Animal Sciences Institute (CASI)
- Victoria Stilwell Licensed Positively Dog Trainer (the only one in Canada)
- Fear Free Certified Professional
- Canadian Kennel Club Canine Good Neighbour Evaluator
- Member of the Pet Professional Guild dedicated to force-free training
Renée prides herself in coaching humans and their dogs to achieve success in overcoming training challenges and behaviour issues. Her effective training programs, group classes and one-on-one coaching sessions provide accessible training to suit your schedule. Renée is recommended by veterinarians and spends a great deal of time volunteering her time at the West Vancouver SPCA, Squamish AC and Whistler WAG.
Hilary Beck, assistant
Hilary has had had a passion for dogs and has been intrigued by dog behaviour and training since she can remember. She began pursuing this interest in 2013 where she started school to become a Veterinary Assistant. Since her graduation, she has been working at Highlands Animal Hospital in North Vancouver. She is currently studying at Catch Canine Trainers Academyand strives to be a successful force-free dog trainer once her schooling is complete.