The dog training industry is unregulated. This means that anyone can set up a website and set up shop without any education. It is very important to us at Bravo Dog that we update our education throughout the year, EVERY year. We feel you and your dogs deserve the most current and accurate dog training advice available, and we will provide that.
CTC, ACDBC, DipCBST, VSPDT
- CTC via the Academy for Dog Trainers (Harvard for Dog Trainers)
- Certified through the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC)
- Certified Behaviour Consultant and Trainer through Companion Animal Sciences Institute (CASI)
- Victoria Stilwell Licensed Positively Dog Trainer (the only one in Canada)
- Fear Free Certified Professional
- Canadian Kennel Club Canine Good Neighbour Evaluator
- Member of the Pet Professional Guild dedicated to force-free training
Renée prides herself in coaching humans and their dogs to achieve success in overcoming training challenges and behaviour issues. Her effective training programs, group classes and one-on-one coaching sessions provide accessible training to suit your schedule. Renée is recommended by veterinarians and spends a great deal of time volunteering her time at the West Vancouver SPCA, Squamish AC and Whistler WAG.
Our Online Puppy Essentials Course
Erika Gonzalez at From Dusk Till Dog in Mantua, New Jersey joins us. Corrections in dog training. What are they and why should we avoid them? We also discuss labels and words commonly used when working with dogs that could be holding you back.
Dr Claudia Richter discusses using medication for behavior challenges. Dr Richter is a veterinary behaviorist finishing her residency and currently practicing gives insight into how medication can help animals with behavioral challenges. www.pacificvetbehavior.com
We talk to David Shade of At Attention Dogs in Pennsylvania and discuss his journey from the US Army to force-free dog trainer & advocate. Listen to his thoughts about using evidence-based training & his approach to working with humans and their dogs.