Do you have a new puppy?
Puppies 9-16 weeks registration open for:
- Tuesdays, 6:30 pm, May 1, 8, 15, 22 Register Here
- Sundays, 5:30 pm May 13, (skip long weekend) 27, June 3, 10 Register Here
# of students
|Session||Price||Upcoming Start Dates||Location|
|9 – 16 wks*
With so much new information about puppy and adolescent development puppy classes are now so much more than sit, down and stay. Join a class dedicated to providing the crucial information you need to raise a well-socialized and balanced puppy. 2- 3 off-leash play sessions in class. Join us to learn using the most effective and modern approach to training with force-free science supported and FUN techniques.
Socialization skills taught:
- house training
- bite inhibition
- play skills
- handling for vet/groomers
- undesirable behaviour challenges
- how to prevent fearful behaviour and aggression
Obedience skills for class:
- Polite Leash Walking
- Leave It/Take It
- Hand Targeting
- Preventing Jumping Up
- Make up classes not available due to class structure. *Puppies must have 1st set of core vaccines, all prices subject to GST
- Refunds not available after classes have started, cancellations must be made within 48 hours minus a service fee of $10.
*New: Puppy Play & Train*
You work, we train! In-home puppy visits that include training!
- relief visits with training
- critical socialization
- confidence building
- leash walking
[maxbutton id=”2″ url=”http://bravodog.ca/puppy-play-train/” text=”More Info Here” ]
Behaviour problems kill more dogs than puppy diseases. Find out more by reading the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior (AVSAB) Position Statement on Puppy Socialization: risks vs. benefits of early exposure.
Please read our Policies section before registering for any of our programs.